please help me and my dad!

Name
Jo
Edit My Images
Yes
Waiting for the taxi home after my brothers wedding me an my dad had a hug...which hasn't happened much as he lives in France and we didn't used to get on. In fact this might be our only captured hug. well we get on great now and what i didn't know at the time because he didn't want to spoil the wedding was that he has been diagnosed with cancer....so please please could someone very kindly take the red wine staining off my teeth and whiten up my dad's a bit!! I'd love to get a print of this one.
waiting_for_the_taxi.JPG

Don't know if anything can be done with this,I just look a bit too tipsy!! in an ideal world i'd like my eyes to be a bit more open as well as the teeth destained
waiting_for_the_taxi_3_.JPG

BTW he has a pretty good prognosis so i'm not all weepy about it, however i would like a good photo of us just in case.
Thanks
Jo

Hi Jo, I've had a quick go at the first one, if you've got Photoshop use the magic wand tool set to a tolerance of about 20 and click on the teeth until they are all selected. there are a few ways to alter the brightness (levels, Curves, Brightness/Contrast etc) but I went to Image > Adjustments > Hue Saturation and used the brightness slider to get the desired effect without going too 'Hollywood'. :LOL: Hit Ctrl D to de-select and done. I also added a vignette to try and focus attention away from the background clutter.

waiting_for_the_taxi.jpg

Oops! Just realised I forgot to get rid of the red-eye.

Hope this helps.

No problem, the high res version will be a lot easier to work on and if you have any questions post them on here.

Hi there,

I've done a bit of head swapping and background replacement as well as the other improvements. My monitor still needs calibration so the colours and contrast may be a touch off. Hope you like it!

retouch7.jpg

No bother, anytime!

I think Garry has done all the work on this, but I couldn't resist passing it through the Beta version of Portrait Professional - hope you don't mind Gary.

Sometimes this software makes people almost unidentifiable, but I've tried to keep the sliders at minimum. Maybe looks a bit soft ?

Garry's version is fab! Well done, Garry. (y)

Well it's taken about a stone off me which is no bad thing and my eyes are better

This isn't meant to sound like an insult as you're a very attractive woman but now you know why those girls in FHM always look so perfect

This isn't meant to sound like an insult as you're a very attractive woman but now you know why those girls in FHM always look so perfect

Some good efforts there guys.

Referring to FHM , did you see BBC3 program by Alesha Dixon, where they admitted that EVERY photo in the glossy mags are very heavily photoshopped .

Agreed on the edit by Garry, that has to be one of the best ive seen from a fairly lo res picture

Gary, you've turned a snapshot into a damn fine portrait. Hats off to you.

Paul

I agree, I don't think PP improved on Garrys picture at all, I just thought you might be interested in the result.

Thanks for the comments guys. Maybe I should go into business!

Back