Please help with my dissertation!

Name
Joe
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,
I'm currently running a survey on social networking and identity theft for my dissertation.
Would greatly appreciate it if you could complete it!
There's also an option to be entered into a prize draw for a £20 amazon.co.uk voucher, so it's worth doing!
It will take around 5 minutes to complete.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEgyUzRGRXFtMEEyT1VJVEJXeXNySnc6MQ#gid=2

Many thanks to the lovely TP staff who have pre-approved this thread and will be along shortly to confirm. (y)

Done.

done

Actually those questions made me stop and think ;)
I can see where they may well lead,
a very interesting, and cleverly "worded" survey.
Good luck with the "results" :)
(I did participate BTW)

completed, made me think its time to check security settings on facebook (again) i check it periodically but havent done for a while

Lisa; Scott; Derek; Jimi-the-fish; Rob; whitewash; Chris; Ian; Jamie; Cobra; Kirsty; Sarah; Sarah; Sarah and anyone else that has completed it, I thank you all very much :)

Done and i hope when i have mine to do you will answer my questionnaire :)

done :)

Since I don't "do" Farcebook, Twatter etc, I'm guessing I didn't see all the questions. I do have a Farcebook account but in a ficticious name with a false set of anwsers - for example, my birthday there is 1/4/40.

Kevin; aerodynamic18; sebastian and Nod I thank you very much! :)
And of course I will aerodynamic18.

Completed :)

My birthdate on FB is set to 1st Jan 1970.. Unix Timecode "0". Ever the geek.. :D

Done, best of luck

Done, and Amazon can stick their voucher. (y) :D

:LOL: I did notice the irony in a questionnaire about online privacy/security, that you were subsequently asked for an email address. I didn't add mine either.

That's done for you Joe.

GL with the dissertation

Back