Please participate if you have a second or two

Thanks everyone that posted. It didnt seem to cause me any slow down or anything. There is a story behind the test...but its long and boring. But getting 9 people on their at once has answered a few questions for me :) cheers!

I am going to leave it up for a bit, just to see if anything happens, so please feel free to spam it a bit more if you havent already ;)

P.S - no it isnt a rival to this :p its going to be deleted at the end of the day - its purely a test :D

:( So your not starting the Talk Lemons Forum then? :D

Sorry I missed it first time round Tom !?! :eek: ... :D

Anyway ... given it a go now specially for you Jimmy ... ;)

:p

I can proper hammer it if you want? I've been doing similar tests on my hosting to see if my new server works better than my old one. It uses Apache's Benchmark tool to hit the sever like Digg would.

hehe - one day maybe :p

One last request. If you are reading this and might be near your computer at 8pm can you visit that link again. You dont have to post anything (but you can if you like) I just want to see if it can handle a lot of people on there are the same time. Many thanks if you can help :D

I can proper hammer it if you want? I've been doing similar tests on my hosting to see if my new server works better than my old one. It uses Apache's Benchmark tool to hit the sever like Digg would.

Erm...dont want my hosts on my back for ******* up the mysql server :( Might take you up on that offer one day though :p

Erm...dont want my hosts on my back for ******* up the mysql server :( Might take you up on that offer one day though :p

so you don't really want a DOS attack? . I'd just woken up my global drone PC farm , I'll just have to put all the Trojans back to sleep :nono:

One last request. If you are reading this and might be near your computer at 8pm can you visit that link again. You dont have to post anything (but you can if you like) I just want to see if it can handle a lot of people on there are the same time. Many thanks if you can help :D

Minor bumpage - http://jimmylemon.co.uk/datebasetest/index.php - if you have a second :D see how many people I can get there at 8pm - thanks :D

ok so something just went tits up! :(

Or maybe it was just me *phew*

Thanks everyone that helped me test that. It died on me once - but I think that might have been just me.

Anywho...thanks all :)

21.15, too late?

Back