Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
I know lots of you never venture out of here,
so, for those that don't, TP will be off line from 21:00 hours tonight (weds 18th) for about 16 hours.

What a great opportunity to talk to real people, or even, dare I say, go take images.
See you all on the other side (y)

I must admit I was surprised to see you there,

T'was a painful experience!:LOL:

Never again!, …..well not this year anyway and defo not without tranquilizers!:p:(:LOL:

T'was a painful experience!:LOL:

Never again!, …..well not this year anyway and defo not without tranquilizers!:p:(:LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

On a more serious note, it's unlikely that many of the Fusty & Crusty crew will see this thread as most don't generally spend time in the "photos from film" critique section of the forum, the "Talk Film and Conventional" beig the usual social meeting place.

If you start a thread titled " FUJI ACROS FREEBIE TRIAL", you'll have everyones attention!:rolleyes::LOL::LOL:

On a more serious note, it's unlikely that many of the Fusty & Crusty crew will see this thread as most don't generally spend time in the "photos from film" critique section of the forum, the "Talk Film and Conventional" beig the usual social meeting place.
BUGGER! That's where I meant to put it, Thanks Ash (y)
(done)

Well such an update can be compared to giving birth. Hours in pain, but you don't have to wait years to know if the outcome turns out well.

Back