Pocket, portable, pictbridge printer

Edit My Images
Yes
I may be heading to an orphanage in uganda next year, so thought a portable printer would be useful. I have a Polaroid zink/pogo printer which works ok, but you only get about 10-12 prints per battery charge.

So either I plug direct into my camera (5d mk3) vis USB, or import into an ipad and print from that.

Anyone have an idea what options are available now? Must be very small and portable and able to run off battery.

I read that the Canon Selphy battery gives you 36 prints ~ still does not sound like that many :(

Interesting, cheers, but no probably on foot most of the time and need somethign to throw in the camera bag. I thought instant print would be fun.

Cheers, I bought my daughter one last year to take. It's another option, the images are better from that than the zink. I've also got Polaroid cameras but I'm not sure how the impossible films would stand up to the environment.

buy a instax wide camera, stack of film and 8-12 aa batteries (and thats likely overkill as i havent changed mine in ages)

actual magic in a unassuming box thats pretty cheap

How many prints can you get from a polaroid camera per battery charge? I'd think that would be the best solution unless you can find a solar battery charger that will actually charge another battery up for any kind of portable printer in a reasonable space of time.

Back