Polarizer again

Name
James (Retired)
Edit My Images
No
Here is my dilema,going off on hols in 3 weeks time,never used a polarizer but understand roughly how it works.
I think i would like to get one & re-take a lot of landscape shots when i go back to corfu.
The question is which one do i go for,i am not looking to spend a fortune on one but would like a fairly half decent one,so what sort of prices or make would you recommend:)(y)

Like you i have never used a Polarizer filter before so i went for the cheap option and purchased this from Argos "52mm Camlink UV and Polarizing Filters" also comes with a Uv filter which i haven’t used yet. i have used the filter for a few weeks now and the results are very good, would have no prob recommending this filter.

Roger

Instead of a circ pol, I would recommend a good selection of filters if you are going for landscaping shots providing you have enough time to setup a shot.

The Cokin P system is about £12 for a filter holder and ring then about £10 per filter. They have a huge selection to choose from. In theory, should serve you a long time.

Thaks for your replies guys,please keep them coming,much appreciated.:)(y)

Should be fine, same one I use.

Thanks Teshi,sounds good to me.:)

Ordered from amazon:)(y)

Thanks NickA,your comment is appreciated.(y)

Back