Police chase and a bit of Golf

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
Yes
Just for practice, took a couple of cars out today, whatya think ?

IMG_9841x.jpg

Image5-1.jpg

Image2-5.jpg

but how'd you manage to get the police involved? nice shot anyway :)

Drove too fast :LOL:

Once again, amazing shots with your rig. I can't get over how sharp they are. I've still got to get round to having a go myself. Need to get some good bar - might have a peek around the building site round the corner and see what's lying around.
Shame there's no EXIF info, I'd love to see the exposure times, settings and lenses you've used. Care to enlighten us?

Very cool! I think No. 2 is particularly good.

Do you read CAR magazine? The photography in there is the best in the industry and should provide you with plenty of inspiration! It certainly does that for me!

My only criticism would be that the space behind the car in o.1 should be bigger than the space in front of it (or at least equi-distant).

Number 1 is a bit on the dark side. But excellent shots. Look like professional advertising pictures. Number 3 is my favourite. Looks like the car is on a treadmill.

love the last nice sharp, with a fantastic feel for speed.

I'm gobsmacked, these are superb! I like the silver and red highlights in 2, and of course no 3 is my fave. I'd love to be in this league of pic-snapping! :clap:

sharpness is top class, prefer that to the original, but #2 is the best

Don't agree, loved #1 originally

Has a feel to it almost exactly like the late 80's VW ads we had and brings back good memories (taste differs I know:p )

The lighter one is nice but not as good

Also love # 2 - Always been a big VW fan
(y) (y) (y)

Back