Pollen collector

Edit My Images
Yes
This is the best of about 60 shots spent under a baking hot sun in Southern Spain, I think the distance between the Bee and the flower is a little wide. open to views on on this and if you agree, how can I reduce the gap (Can I deduce the gap?).

Pollenation_Time.jpg

Here is an example of the gap having being closed, I hope you don't mind.

I put a selection box around from the left edge to a bit after the Bee, then copied and pasted it above the original image but much closer to the flower.

Using a soft edged brush with about 30% opacity I erased the hard right edge of the copied layer to show the original layer below which blended it in to look natural.

Pollenation_Time_adjusted_zpsf567ed43.jpg

Izza1967, of course I don't mind, and i like the result. Did the bee look sharp to you, it certainly did on my monitor, but Wippers seems to think it is a little OOF.
I certainly like the result, and I'll be trying that for sure.

I would say the back of the Bee looks a little sharper with brighter pollen than it's head though at that small size it looks ok to me.

Although I'm only looking on a laptop, it definitely doesn't look to be in focus. Whether that's the images or it's happened when compressing for upload I don't know. :shrug:

Back