Ponds forge light trails

They work very well (y) I must do some more urban trails soon as they add a totally different dynamic to the trails (y) on the last one I'd have been tempted to dial back the kelvin to take some of the yellow out of the scene (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Fantastic shots Matt :)

Shame about the ghosted vehicles in No.1 as they distract from the sweeping curve of the trails.

No.3 is a winner (y)

Might have to pop along there myself and have a go ;)

Shame about the ghosted vehicles in No.1 as they distract from the sweeping curve of the trails.

They do complicate the image, but there is also something rather interesting about the ghosted vehicles. Makes a change from 'normal' light trails IMHO.

Nice shots Matt, I'd never thought about doing light trails there. Might have to pop by one night after work (y)

Looks like there might be a few of us visiting there soon to get some shots :)

Really nice, like them all. I like no3 best personally as I think the trails going off in all directions works amazingly well!

See you all at Ponds Forge soon - lol

Only 45 min bike ride from me...... only prob is...... I crashed my bike.

so i'd normly be at uni there but now I'm stuck in mansfield not allowed to drive....

oh..... nice work by the way

i kinda liked the ghosted bus effect, something a bit different but each to their own! i want to try and get back there as we didnt have much time, think i only took about 10 shots and theres plenty of good locations.
thanks for the comments anyway guys and maybe see you there next time!! matt

Back