Poole Harbour Sunset

Name
ewan
Edit My Images
No
Hi just got back from poole harbour and thought i would post this as im not sure whether i like it or not, so any opinions on it would be welcomed.

thanks

Ewan

Last edited:
I kinda like it, but looking through your gallery on your website it´s not as good as some of your work, which is amazing.

You´ve actually given me some inspiration, I live 5 minutes away from hengistbury head and stanpit marsh and that sunset is incredible, I normally unfortunately miss it as I´m at work, but changing shifts soon so hopefully I´ll see some of those magical sunsets!:D

I tend to agree with the above. Its a nice sunset and sky but I think that the beach is a bit untidy somehow. A few too many lumps and bumps and piles of seaweed possibly. Its almost there but not quite.

Andy

I kinda like it, but looking through your gallery on your website it´s not as good as some of your work, which is amazing.

You´ve actually given me some inspiration, I live 5 minutes away from hengistbury head and stanpit marsh and that sunset is incredible, I normally unfortunately miss it as I´m at work, but changing shifts soon so hopefully I´ll see some of those magical sunsets!:D

Wow, that's great. I'm really glad that my photos have inspired you, that's probably the best compliment I could receive.

Cheers

Ewan

Initial reactions are 'not bad'.

Lovely colours, tones and 'starburst'.

But the weed in the foreground and left top 3rd is a little distracting. I wouldn't normally be this critical but I agree with the others. It ain't up to what you've got on your website. Lovely work on there BTW.

Back