Poor Chaps lost his 5D2

Name
Mani
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry if this has already been posted, out of interest who else would do this?

I've been following him on Facebook for a while. By complete coincidence, it was the week he uploaded those photos. You should have a look, he's got some great wildlife photos on there :)

I've been following him on Facebook for a while. By complete coincidence, it was the week he uploaded those photos. You should have a look, he's got some great wildlife photos on there :)

Cheers I'll have a look, by looking at the comments it seems that some are not entirely happy with his methods.

Yeah, but if they engaged their brain before shouting out on the internet like the little keyboard warriors they are, they'd read that the camera was set up much further away than it seems in the photos there. The photos taken with it shows it's quite a distance from it.

Some people have an unending need to criticise people online. Personally I think he's done nothing wrong really. As pointed out, if a lion wanted to go grab something, it will. It happens that often with other things, but suddenly it's a big issue. Lions are giant, so if it did break, I'm sure the little bits would be chewable and pooable :D

looking at the comments

"Canon tastes better than Nikon"

lol

Yeah, the comments underneath are mostly dumb like that, why people can't just enjoy the story and images without making it a gear thing, for once!?

Seen the story a while back, amusing. There was another with a bear/polar bear? grabbed the camera off someone in the crowd?

Out of interest I've been looking for a portable tripod, anyone know of one like this one?

Back