popping pills and seeing ghosts...

Edit My Images
No
Taken at St Athans. This is straight out of the camera; no layers, no edits, no RAW tweaks. Just me enjoying what I do, while freaking out halfway through shooting while I hear a phone ringing but cannot place where it's coming from (Mr idiot here left his mobile in the unlock position, in his pocket, and it was dialling out! :D )

1169_8865283634ddb06f67e770.jpg

Cheers,

Michael

Last edited:
Thanks both :) I could not wipe the grin offa my face while doing this. The above is a second attempt. The first one came out well but I just did not like the way I 'light painted' the ceiling! :LOL:

Cheers :)

How do you exactly do this 'light painting'? I see similar things alot here. Whats the settings on your camera? And what do you use to 'paint the light'? Will a tin of dulux and a paintbrush do? :bonk::bonk::thinking:

Wow this is just amazing, this is art and very inspiring. Keep it up mate

Wow! I've seen quite a bit of light painting before but nothing like this. As others have asked how did you do it?

So impressive - I've never tried light painting, chiefly because I have very little confidence in being able to achieve anything worthwhile :(. This is just superb!
Theresa

Thanks for the kind comments amigos :) :hug:

I have been experimenting with a few other 'retro game' ideas that are nearly at 'field' stage; just need to pin down exactly what tools I will finally use, and at what location; which is proving harder to pin down, but I will will get there because I am a persistent git :D

Cheers,

Michael

why did I see this thread title and think it had to be Glastonbury related :bonk:

Fantastic shot btw Michael (y)

Thanks for the kind comments amigos :) :hug:

I have been experimenting with a few other 'retro game' ideas that are nearly at 'field' stage; just need to pin down exactly what tools I will finally use, and at what location; which is proving harder to pin down, but I will will get there because I am a persistent git :D

Cheers,

Michael

Asteroids could be interesting, or maybe that 3d wireframe tank driving one...

Asteroids could be interesting, or maybe that 3d wireframe tank driving one...

I've been 'testing' space invaders with varying results; pleasing, but still at that 'fine-tuning' stage as I want it spot on... asteroids cropped up as a suggestion; weird you should mention that... I have another retro theme on the cards but it needs an absolute perfect location to work... sounds vague, but it'll make sense when I finally achieve the end result :)

Very impressive, on my list of things to try, whether i make it work or not is a different question. :)

As always fantastic :)

Not seen much of your work recently have you been taking a break after the whirlwind of the last few years?

Elite spaceship (old BBC computer) would be a good Subject?

Very impressive, on my list of things to try, whether i make it work or not is a different question. :)

Main ingredient; have fun doing it :) :hug:

As always fantastic :)

Not seen much of your work recently have you been taking a break after the whirlwind of the last few years?

Elite spaceship (old BBC computer) would be a good Subject?

Cheers :)

Not really had a break; most of my existence is divided between business and pleasure, photography and light graffiti. For example, I am having a break tonight, only to plan my next venture/s this week :D
I spent most of today fixing some of my lights.

Elite Speaceship... that doesn't ring any bells... off to google it right now...

Love this one FM, but you know we're all big fans of your work in Leigh on sea.:D

Amazing picture

Back