Midlands Poppy fields

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone ,

Does anyone know of any poppy fields around Worcestershire? I would like to hopefully get some images of a poppy field around sunset .

I tried looking last year but couldn't find any . I have seen news articles from years ago about poppy fields around Bewdley and also some around Kidderminster but I have never found out exactly where . I had a drive yesterday by Bewdley area but couldn't find anything . Thank you for any help in advance.

Blackstone/Rifle Range finished years ago after Worcestershire Wildlife Trust decided not to plough it any more and allow it to return to even more heathland. As if we don't have enough round here already.

There is a small area on the other side of the bridge but you have to go through Bewdley to get to that.

Spennells has some off Stanklyn Lane but I have never found them. A bit further out there are some along the A449 just past Cookley

Blackstone/Rifle Range finished years ago after Worcestershire Wildlife Trust decided not to plough it any more and allow it to return to even more heathland. As if we don't have enough round here already.

There is a small area on the other side of the bridge but you have to go through Bewdley to get to that.

Spennells has some off Stanklyn Lane but I have never found them. A bit further out there are some along the A449 just past Cookley
Thankyou very much for the information. I will have a look maybe tomorrow evening if weather permits me . Thanks again

@Nickgt4185

Found out this evening that poppies have re-appeared at Blackstone. Park in the car park and walk up Sandy Lane, under the bridge and turn left.

People on FB have been posting them up today.
Thankyou so much much sorry for the delay posting back . I will be having a look tonight .

Back