Poppy

Edit My Images
Yes
Snapped this on the allotments today. I've just about got used to the D70's controls, but I do have to think for a sec now and again!

poppy.jpg

C&C welcome as usual :)

Strange the way it almost seems like its floating in mid air. Really like the colours in the photo too but I think its abit too central. Maybe a couple of inches to the left and at a slightly higher angle would of been nicer for me. Just my opinion of course.

Fantastic colour Ewan, and I like the background very much so. I do agree about the crop though. But over all it's very nice (y)

No sorry. To central & too much out of focus stuff in the background. But then I am not into flower photography

Nah, the D70 is rubbish. :LOL: NOT! Yes I'm really enjoying it - gonna be ordering another lens today as well :)

I need to remember to find a new pic for my avatar...This one's a bit out of date!

Stunning colours! (y)
I think had you shot portrait, then central would have worked.
Good to see youre having fun with the new toy!

I can see that now..Oh well. I'll give it another go and post in a new thread :)

I also think I may be using too shallow DOF for these flower shots. I should probably try f8 or something.

Back