Porsche Cayman Light Painted and Rigged !!

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
No
Brilliant pics. My only personal niggle is how bright the logo is... Especially next to a black car. It really draws my attention away if you get what I mean?

Brilliant pics. My only personal niggle is how bright the logo is... Especially next to a black car. It really draws my attention away if you get what I mean?

Cheers, I'm still working on the logo, You can see on the first pic it's more subtle, but it was too subtle for me. I need to find a balance I agree.

Logo is drawing my eye, maybe make it about 80% opacity?

#2 is the best, great with the sunset, rear arch has visible cloning though.

1st light paint is a bit too, here's the car, here the light stops. 2nd is much better but still need to watch that your light doesn't fade to black too quickly.

This does justice to possibly the prettiest car Porsche have designed in a long time, great shgoting!

I do like #2, the cayman just looks so right too :)

Amazing cars those Caymans. I like no.4 but your logo is distracting and ruins the photo, watermark it or leave it off.

Horizon on no.3 is a bit pi55ed. ;)

Last edited:
For me #1 is the pick of this bunch.

#2 has too much cloning on the rear arch and the sunset has been a bit LA'd if you know what I mean.

#3 although the light drops away very quickly, I quite like that about it, what ruins it for me is the drivers ear and side of head is visible in side the car.

#4 is too dark generally for me. If you had light painted the interior it might lift the feel but for me at present it's too dark.

I agree that no 1 is the best (of a good bunch).

had a boxster and have been looking at a Cayman now - they are so pretty....

I like number 2 but they are all a bit stretched if you ask me and the car just blends into the background in 3 & 4. Maybe try putting a speedlite behind the car for a bit of rim lighting?

Back