Porsche Headlight

Edit My Images
Yes
i took this picture of my boss's porche headlight for a photography competition, needless to say i didn't enter it.
Helpful comment welcome.
porsche.jpg

All I can say Stev is ... why did you not enter it ???

It is such a beautiful shot very well presented IMO ! I like ...

Quite like it:)
The tones are nice and smooth, it has lots of detail but is still fundamentally a simple image - not the angle I was expecting.

Not bad (IMHO), although I dont really like Porsche:)

hi guys
thank you, i took the shot from directly above because of the amazing range of tonality and paternation this headlight has, and i feel it would be lost if viewed from any other angle, and i didn't enter it because i thought it wasn't good enough.
cheers
ps it has not been 'shopped at all'

It's just not right........you should have smashed the headlamp first for your boss being a flash git.....then you could have entered for broken theme also ;)

What would it look like rotated 90 degrees anti clockwise, is what I am thinking :)

DJW said:
It's just not right........you should have smashed the headlamp first for your boss being a flash git.....then you could have entered for broken theme also ;)

dave, oh how i wish i dare, and a bit of this too,:finger3:
hey, maybe you can buy one if you sell your land eh!:thumb:

AquilaEagle said:
What would it look like rotated 90 degrees anti clockwise, is what I am thinking :)

well, what do you think now??
porsche2.jpg

probably needs a tighter crop eh!!

Well I did notice S/H Boxsters are down to £15K ;). 911 has always been my favourite car since a kid. About 5 years back I was contracting & could have afforded a s/h old 911, but something stopped me....... think it's good to have a dream & not spoil it sometimes......or maybe I'm just a tight git ;)

Looks better in 2nd shot.

stevannie said:
well, what do you think now??
probably needs a tighter crop eh!!

Perhaps just a bit to lose the bot r/h corner ?:smilenod:

Still a great shot Stev !:thumb:

DJW said:
Well I did notice S/H Boxsters are down to £15K ;). 911 has always been my favourite car since a kid. About 5 years back I was contracting & could have afforded a s/h old 911, but something stopped me....... think it's good to have a dream & not spoil it sometimes......or maybe I'm just a tight git ;)

Looks better in 2nd shot.

the boss's is a brand new Porsche Carrera S, bout 60,000 worth (flash git)
must admit, never ever done the jealousy route, and cars have never been a fad of mine, biker i was:rocker:

@Ven
your'e right, i think the Brhc needs adjusting, and I will should i print it out.

Back