Portrait mobile lighting

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello,

What portrait mobile lighting equipment would you advice me to get?
I am looking for something that I can transport, that offers good lighting for portrait photography (and that works well enough in dark environment too) for a small budget.

By mobile I mean a lighting equipment that is not heavy and that I can transport and set up easily. Potentially something on battery instead of needing to plug it.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I have three Godox AD360 which I think are superb pieces of equipment and have purchased everything else from Lencarta (I would have bought the actual flashguns from them as well if I had known about them at the time!)

Service from Lencarta and the quality of their products have been first class TBH and I would have rather paid a fraction more buying the flash guns from them knowing it was a UK agent.

Hello,

What portrait mobile lighting equipment would you advice me to get?
I am looking for something that I can transport, that offers good lighting for portrait photography (and that works well enough in dark environment too) for a small budget.

By mobile I mean a lighting equipment that is not heavy and that I can transport and set up easily. Potentially something on battery instead of needing to plug it.

Thank you.

When you say portraits do you mean of one person or multiples? When you say a dark environment, will you only be using indoors?

Mike

Back