Name
Keith
Edit My Images
Yes
As title.

C & C welcome.

3418799693_7d3043b4c1_o.jpg

C & C, hmmm? Really can't see where that one could be improved! (y) Love it! :D

A fine portrait of a fine bird! Water droplet is great!

Nice and sharp, well done !

Did you 'um' and 'arh' over weather or not to clone out the drip ? :LOL:

Gah, just lost my reply due to a power cut... Anyway, essentially, very nice shot, very nice sharpness on the beak and neck, and the droplets on the feathers. The drop falling down sets it off perfectly...

However, the front of the head is blown out, so if you shot in RAW, you might want to try bringing it back a bit... And personally I'd try a square crop - cutting out some of the top dead space. :)

I've shot a lot of swans now, but I've never caught the wet look - very very nice. :D

Be careful shooting swans, you would be in trouble if one got caught...........:D

Yes good shot of the bird.But as above,slightly blown on the forehead.

Last edited:
Gah, just lost my reply due to a power cut... Anyway, essentially, very nice shot, very nice sharpness on the beak and neck, and the droplets on the feathers. The drop falling down sets it off perfectly...

However, the front of the head is blown out, so if you shot in RAW, you might want to try bringing it back a bit... And personally I'd try a square crop - cutting out some of the top dead space. :)

I've shot a lot of swans now, but I've never caught the wet look - very very nice. :D

Thanks for taking the trouble to comment. I did shoot in raw and when I've time I'll have a go at bringing back some detail on the forehead - but my PP skills ain't brilliant:LOL: As to the crop, I'm not sure. I'll have a look but at the moment I quite like it as it is. Thanks again.

Thats a geat shot

Thanks very much.

Crusher - have a look at the Touch of Light / Touch of Dark PS action here - http://mcpactions.com/blog/2008/05/...get-it-here-touch-of-light-touch-of-darkness/ - I find it quite nice for getting detail back if it's there, or bringing it back up after lowering it to get detail back in the RAW stage... :)

Thanks for taking the trouble to give me the link. I've bookmarked it to look at later. (When I'm awake)!

a beautyfull image

Thank you very much.

Back