Portrait of my Daughter

Edit My Images
Yes
Lauren-Sidelighting.jpg
[/IMG]
Sometimes I get a little too caught up in thinking about light and exposure and forget about the simple details..necklace clasp showing, cross not hanging straight, etc., but here is the result at any rate. Thank you in advance for your thoughts and suggestions.

Beautiful portrait of a very pretty daughter.
I keep meaning to take some nice ones of mine but just never get around to it...usually because she looks like something the cat has dragged in most of the time.

Very nice picture
Rob

Aside from the details you mentioned that image is, to my untrained eye, spot on in terms of lighting, pose etc.

The background on the right hand side as you look at it is a bit of an irritant though - I reckon you could sort that out easily enough mind.

2078656-d7d337c375e6f51f.jpg
[/IMG]
2078450-5a39acd55c0c3746.jpg
[/IMG]

An outdoor shot of my daughter. Opinions please.
Thanks

Last edited:
MUCH better than the first! Maybe crop a bit closer, but the DOF is (y)

Stunning, and the last two really work well. The eyes are so vivid.

She's a lovely looking girl. First pictue looks odd as her right eye looks as if there's too much blue eye!

LC-TestShoot.jpg
[/IMG]

My 1st attempt at a studio type shot of Lauren. Black backdrop, one light and one white reflector. Opinions of 1st attempt?

1927855-19f2bed39d491ac5-2.jpg
[/IMG]

To be fair, here is a shot of my oldest daughter I took in Florence while we were waiting for the train. I loved the light and asked here if she would mind me taking a quick shot.

To be fair, here is a shot of my oldest daughter I took in Florence while we were waiting for the train. I loved the light and asked here if she would mind me taking a quick shot.

Now I love that shot!
(y)

That's one pretty family!!

The shot of Lauren behind the tree is fantastic, as is the shot of Lindsay.

They should both be delighted (y)

:agree:

That peeking behind the tree shot is great!! As is the train station one.

I would be well chuffed with any of those.

You evidently have an abundance of willing beautiful models in the family.
Now all we need is to make it a full set with pic's of the wife and pet dog Chihuahua!! :)

PN

You have a pair of very pretty daughters, both of which IMHO you have shown off to great effect.
The first has a messy background (and a necklace clasp)
The 2nd has some of the startled bunny effect
The tree shot is pretty damn good, may be a bit wide on the crop
The train station shot is all about there

Back