portraitprofessional.com

Name
Levi
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm truly amazed by the simplicity and 'out the box' functionality of this software. You simply map the main features of the face.. eyes, nose, mouth etc.. it takes 2 minutes and the photo comes out enhanced.

They are doing it at a sale price of 29.95 and thought I'd share my results with you. The two photos below show the original and enhanced. Although I feel that some of her character/personality has been removed from the original, I'm impressed with the results and can see its potential.

IMG_1667_small.jpg
IMG_1667_pp_small.jpg

Has anyone else used it?

I think although I cannot be certain, one of our old members Henry took it for a spin. I may be well off the mark though, not sure :)

Gary.

I've got it, I think it's excellent!
And me !
I'm sure you could do it all in PS, but this makes it so much easier and quicker.

Click,click,click - JD.

I've had another look on their website and they do another version for £49.95 that includes the 16bit and raw support as matt pointed out.

still a bargain.

Do you use it out the box or start altering the settings yourselves afterwards??

Photoshop will mostly likely win hands down over most software suits but IMO you get alot of bang for you bucks out of this one.

I had a few photos myself that didn't turn out great and I would simply resort to photoshop too.

I have the Pro Max version and it really is easy to use and produces really good results fast.
For the occasional rather than frequent user I think it's a great tool and very user friendly.

Back