Portraits of Sarah

-Rob-

Say Cheese!...Oh, and call me Susan
Edit My Images
No
At the same shoot as the topic below, I also got to shoot Emma's mate Sarah. Both were first time models and I was a first time studio tog so it was a good mix. Again, C&C welcome.

index.php

index.php

And here's one of the 2 models together

index.php

83 views and no comments....

so i will comment

number 1 is real nice, would be nice to see the same shot at f2.8

number 2 doesnt seem very sharp and the eyes are not that light. she has beautiful blue eyes so try bring them out, maybe try the eyepop tutorial on here.

number 3, dont like the way the blonde is positioned as you can only see half her face and they eyes again are not as light as i think they should be, prob all down to lighting.

real good for a first time though

1 would be better if it was sharper, and she brushed her hair! Sorry, but its a bloody mess! Puts me off the pic a bit :D

2, again, not sharp enough, and she isnt smiling, she's smirking. Not a good look.

3 is ok, but the blonde ones hair is disappearing at the back, poor PP on this one.

Not great IMO, but thought you could use the feedback :)

Thanks for the feedback everyone I appreciate it even if most of it is negative. I certainly wouldn't expect to be taking perfect pics on my first attempt so I know I have a lot to improve on. I also agree about he girls hair. Apparently it is fashionable to have messy hair like that these days, it's a nightmare to photograph though.

Back