Critique Portrush Airshow 2014

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Good time had at the Portrush Airshow last weekend. For most of the time, the sky was quite grey, with a small section of blue that the planes were determined not to fly into :rolleyes: Until the Red Arrows came along and the weather gods provided some nice blue skies :banana:
Any advice is always appreciated.

airshow (1 of 10)
by johnnypanic on Talk Photography

airshow (2 of 10)

airshow (3 of 10)

airshow (4 of 10)

airshow (5 of 10)

airshow (6 of 10)

airshow (7 of 10)

airshow (8 of 10)

Nice set - I left on SUnday just as reds were arriving mainly to escape the madness at the end in trying to exit Portrush

Nice set - I left on SUnday just as reds were arriving mainly to escape the madness at the end in trying to exit Portrush

Good call. Took me hour and half to travel less than 3 miles. Once I got near Coleraine, it was pretty clear, to get home.
All in all, worth it though, as I'd seen the red arrows a few times previously, but they hadn't been able to perform their full programme.

With it being my first visit I was taking no chances with the traffic. Will be back though as it was a great day otherwise. Interesting selection on display. Catalina was my main attraction as I have missed it the last couple of times in england on my visits and also to see the two lancs together.

Back