Scotland Portsoy Traditional Boat Festival anyone?

Peter B

Double Numpty
Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
18 hour round trip, would so love that location. :(

I went for the first time in 2019 and obviously the pandemic scuppered the past 2 years. I enjoyed it and fingers crossed for the weather. :)

I'm very tempted but the logistics of fitting it in around other things make it unlikely. :(

I'm very tempted but the logistics of fitting it in around other things make it unlikely. :(
It's certainly a long trek for you Chris and not to be done in a day. It's pretty much the same weekend each year, so perhaps an early note for next year instead? :thinking:

It's certainly a long trek for you Chris and not to be done in a day. It's pretty much the same weekend each year, so perhaps an early note for next year instead? :thinking:
I was thinking I might just be able to drive up in the van Friday evening and come back Sunday but spending a bit more time up there next year sounds like a good call (y)

I was thinking I might just be able to drive up in the van Friday evening and come back Sunday but spending a bit more time up there next year sounds like a good call (y)
I think it would be better to include it in a longer break if you can manage it Chris, and maybe the price of diesel will have stabilised or come down by next year. Maybe. :rolleyes:

Back