Portsoy Old Harbour

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
Portsoy Old Harbour was used as a filming location for Peaky Blinders - also the remake of Whisky Galore.
Portsoy is a wee port village in Aberdeenshire.
The Old Harbour dates back to 17th Century and is the oldest on the Moray Firth.

A 7 image Pano stitched in LR
Sony a7c + Tamron 28-200

Portsoy Old Harbour by Mike Stephen, on Flickr

Last edited:
Looks like a great place to visit, nicely done

You must have got up early for that one Mike, or else you've scared off the locals! I'll be going there for the Boat Festival in June and was going to put a thread in the Meetings section to see if anyone else was going to be there. Not a proper meet-up, just a case of saying hello to other members.

You must have got up early for that one Mike, or else you've scared off the locals! I'll be going there for the Boat Festival in June and was going to put a thread in the Meetings section to see if anyone else was going to be there. Not a proper meet-up, just a case of saying hello to other members.
I would say count me in!!
Unfortunately, we have our niece's wedding way down south that weekend :rolleyes:

If you fancy a meetup at any time, give me a shout (y)

Very well planned and panned ;)

Portsoy Old Harbour was used as a filming location for Peaky Blinders - also the remake of Whisky Galore.
Portsoy is a wee port village in Aberdeenshire.
The Old Harbour dates back to 17th Century and is the oldest on the Moray Firth.

A 7 image Pano stitched in LR
Sony a7c + Tamron 28-200

Portsoy Old Harbour by Mike Stephen, on Flickr

Very nice capture & presentation Mike.

Back