Portugal beach

or photo's from film?

where in portugal was it?

or photo's from film?

where in portugal was it?

true.. is it possible for admin to move it there? im really sorry, i usually dont do this ..

it was in Peniche, actually near Peniche, beach called "Red rocks"

I'm not really a fan of the 'washed-out' type of shot but I must say that there is something about #1 that catches my attention, maybe I'm wondering who the figure is and what they are doing ... like the way the sea leads into the figure ...anyway it's making me think and it draws my attention.

The composition on #4 with the dog looking out to sea and from the low perspective works well for me and has a nice bit of 'fluffy cloud'.
As for the others, they don't really appeal to me.

I don't really know as I don't use tumblr even though I do have an account, it's only for tracking down my images when they get used on there :LOL: I suspect you will just have to upload images to tumblr at no larger than 1024px as I don't think that it gives a range of sizes ala flickr etc

Matt

I don't really know as I don't use tumblr even though I do have an account, it's only for tracking down my images when they get used on there :LOL: I suspect you will just have to upload images to tumblr at no larger than 1024px as I don't think that it gives a range of sizes ala flickr etc

Matt

cool, ill do it from now on, because thats big enough resolution for people to see the photos.. thanks

cool, ill do it from now on, because thats big enough resolution for people to see the photos.. thanks

Images broken to links - oversize images are discouraged, as some members may be accessing the forum via dialup or bandwidth limited mobile services.

I hope you're not going to be trouble, flipster, it seems that every post you've made, I've had to do some moderating work on so far. ;) Keep this up, and you're going to need to buy us an awful lot of Jaffa Cakes...

Images broken to links - oversize images are discouraged, as some members may be accessing the forum via dialup or bandwidth limited mobile services.

I hope you're not going to be trouble, flipster, it seems that every post you've made, I've had to do some moderating work on so far. ;) Keep this up, and you're going to need to buy us an awful lot of Jaffa Cakes...

im sorry, i wontpost wrong stufffrom now on.

Back