Portus Digital great service

Name
terry
Edit My Images
Yes
:clap:Last week I decided to bite the bullet and purchase a 80D to replace my 7D mk 1. I spent a few days looking around at the best overall deal, the choices based on price and warranty were

1. Portus Digtal
2. Panamoz
3. Value basket

Having purchased before from Value basket and the less than speedy delivery when I bought my 6D I decided even though Value basket was the cheapest the aggro factor was a no from me.
I have purchased before from Panamoz and no problem with buying again but they were a little more expensive. So after much research I decided to place my order on Portus Digital on Friday. On Monday I had an email informing me that Portus Digital would reduce the price down by a further £20 and the refund would be in my bank within 2-5 days a very pleasant surprise indeed.

This morning my new 80D has turned up, so from start to finish 4 days to deliver very impressed. I have no connection with Portus Digital apart from placing an order with them.

PS I am not into the grey import arguments I consider myself a mini Amazon/Google and exercise my right to spend my hard earned cash as I like.:canon:

Back