Posing a family of 8 - Any ideas?? (Urgent!!)

Name
Rick
Edit My Images
Yes
Anybody any good ideas on how to pose a family of 8 - Mum, Dad, 4 brothers and 2 sisters (All children late teens / twenties)

It'll be indoors with white background and I dont think they want anything too contemporary but not too formal either!

It's tonight so quick answers needed. :D I have a small brown leatherette 2 seater (can fit 3) I was thinking of using. (Any ideas minus the sofa?)

Ideas so far:Mum and Dad on sofa - girls sitting on the arms of it and boys behind

Mum on sofa, girls beside her, father standing behind her with the boys

Girls on sofa, 2 boys on arms, mother and Father standing behind with a boy either side.

8 is such a difficult number to arrange nicely without forming rows!

Mum on sofa with the girls. Father behind with two boys and two more boys sitting on the floor in the front? With 8 you're going to have rows!

Sitting on sofa arm is going to look awkward potentially.

Or parents on sofa and 3 boys at the back and girl boy girl on the floor at the front.

Mum on sofa with the girls. Father behind with two boys and two more boys sitting on the floor in the front? With 8 you're going to have rows!

Sitting on sofa arm is going to look awkward potentially.

Or parents on sofa and 3 boys at the back and girl boy girl on the floor at the front.

I like this idea the best .
Sitting on the arm wouldnt look right i dont think

Back