Posing Chaffinch

sawman

Private James Frazer
Edit My Images
No
Reds were having a lie in this morning!
I was out on the hill by 6.30 -3deg with fresh snow on the back hills. Winter cometh:)
Did see a red one at 9am but by then I was frozen through so decided to let it have breakfast in peace.

Did take a shot of this Chaffie though.

Lovely sharp capture Charlie, did you investigate the new feeder for the Reds? or a different place?

Lovely sharp capture Charlie, did you investigate the new feeder for the Reds? or a different place?

Cheers both.
That is one reason I was out before daylight this morning. Check on feeder then wander about the hill for 3 hours or so. Check feeder again.
Loads of birds inc. Robins:p but as yet no indication a red has found it. Early days though;)

Cheers both.
That is one reason I was out before daylight this morning. Check on feeder then wander about the hill for 3 hours or so. Check feeder again.
Loads of birds inc. Robins:p but as yet no indication a red has found it. Early days though;)

Looks like ive missed something, new feeder :thinking:

Looks like ive missed something, new feeder :thinking:

Too many squirrels! A lovely young lady seems to have set up home very near the mill.Never seen squirrels in that bit of woodland before.
Muggins here has set up a wee feeder all for her so she does not have to hike all the way up the hill to the other one.
I know, I am just a big softy when it comes to my wee pals.:LOL:

Lovely shot Charlie, and pleased you you have finaly got some robins your way, shots to follow possibly?

Lovely shot Charlie, and pleased you you have finaly got some robins your way, shots to follow possibly?

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Dont make me laugh Ant I got sore lips :nuts::nuts:

Too many squirrels! A lovely young lady seems to have set up home very near the mill.Never seen squirrels in that bit of woodland before.
Muggins here has set up a wee feeder all for her so she does not have to hike all the way up the hill to the other one.
I know, I am just a big softy when it comes to my wee pals.:LOL:

Good on you mate :clap:

Another great shot Charlie here's one for you lets see some reds in the snow try baiting some nuts on the back of a kids small sandcastle shovel stood upright in the snow
Regards
Lost

Another great shot Charlie here's one for you lets see some reds in the snow try baiting some nuts on the back of a kids small sandcastle shovel stood upright in the snow
Regards
Lost

I might just do that!(y)

Lovely detail in that short Charlie.

Back