"Posing for Portrait Photography" what's your opinion ?

That looks like something i want. I would to also like to know if anyone has it or thinks about.

I don't have this book, but I have a different book which is also published by Amherst Media and I'm quite happy with it. It's the childrens portrait photography that I have. ( I suppose that doesn't actually help does it, lol )

However, just looking at the reviews of the book you're looking at on Amazon and 2 people weren't that impressed with it. hmmm

Just read the reviews doesnt look too pleasing any other suggestions?

I have this book not the best,also the photos are very cheesy, cheerleaders and loads of very white teeth.

I have "Professional Portrait Lighting" by Amherst Media. More for lighting your models but some nice posing tips also.

I have "Professional Portrait Lighting" by Amherst Media. More for lighting your models but some nice posing tips also.

Nice where did you pick this up from i wouldnt mind some help on lighting.

Oh dear, you've got me there because I can't remember! Some mail order service thingy. Anyhoo, the full title is "Professional Portrait Lighting - Techniques and Images from Master Photographers" by Michelle Perkins. ISBN No.1-58428-190-1. Hope this helps.

Damn now im not sure which to get lol. What is included in the version you got? Lighting positions? Poses for groups? Singles?

Are there diagrams and such?

Back