Posing Robin and an LTT in flight

Edit My Images
Yes
Ok first the robin shots...

2218771857_4d7b518dd8.jpg

2218771717_12fc1af3ac.jpg

2219565098_7350b36ae6_o.jpg

now the LTT (super high ISO 1250 and a HUGE crop, branches and all, but I'm still not unhappy with it .. they are soo tiny and fast).

2219565162_d4e62e2aba_o.jpg

You're damn good at these, although the one in flight doesn't grab me like the others.

Lovely series Paul and you done great with that last one, tough exposure that :clap:

Some nice shots there Paul. The first 3 are v good and I can understand why you are happy with the forth, as some gritters just won't sit still.

Thanks all

I can understand why you are happy with the forth, as some gritters just won't sit still.

hegsacataly my dear Wotson :)

Nice set of robin shots Paul. Love your capture of the LTT, I find them hard to shoot when they are still never mind shooting them in flight.

OMG these are something that i aspire to, sweet..!!

i love em, but 3 has it by a whisker. if only we were all this good!!(y)

Good trio of Robins (y)
The tit shows off the wingspan really well; but they are a nightmare to capture. Always moving about ;)

While i love the Robins i would be over the moon to have taken the Long tail Tit photo.

The Robins are brillaint shots and you did really well to get the LTT in flight
Pete

Nice Robins Paul and good try with the LLT :clap:. I can't seem to get near them at the moment

Well done mate.
You've done especially well on the LTT shot.Particularly difficult subject in awful light.Top shooting.

thanks to all who commented. I really appreciate it (y) :D

no I do .. I really do :) :)

The detail in the third robin is superb

Very nice Paul :clap: love the robin shot's & so close with the Longtail tit :)

#3 is a stunner! superb pic :clap:

Back