positano italy

Name
clive
Edit My Images
Yes
Picture118.jpg

heres one from a recent holiday positano on the amalfi coast what a stunning place i just kept feeling i was not doing the place justice with my camera.
any comments good or bad welcome.

Hi Clive it maybe this small laptop I am using at the mo but the houses looked blurred for some reason.

Mind it still looks like a great place to visit.

Not so much blurred but in need of a touch of sharpening maybe, I think? Was it processed from a RAW? Another one on my list of places to visit.

Could probably do with a little sharpening but brings back memories of one of my best ever family holidays. Two weeks on the Amalfi coast in 2006.

How were the lemons? :)

hi guys it is processed from a raw file and looks fine on my monitor i have uploaded from photobucket just wondered if there is a better site to use.
or is it that im not making the file size big enough i notice on photobucket you can use custom settings to enlarge the file size i uploaded was 4288x2848 6.82mb.just wondering if photobucket is reducing file size when i upload any advice appreciated.

Hi Clive,

Agreed, the most gorgeous place in the world, and one of the most photographed.... Got to say you image is great but it could easily be a postcard as you've taken it from one of the many "photo points" surrounding the town. I've been there many many times and am always looking for what I call a "detail" shot, a nook or cranny, a window, staircase, a shadow creating an unusual feature. Something that contributes to the character of the town.

Even in winter it has a light and ambiance that is wonderful. I'll dig out my hard drive and post my kind of shot.

You'll have loads more of your own I dare say, let's see them?

Edited to add:

2ur78di.jpg

Last edited:
love it civicman with the little shrine in the shot very italian how much was the bag with the flowers on lol.

Nice shot. We were In Sorrento last week but went to Amalfi, Capri and Ischia whilst there.

I must put some images up.

Back