Votes: 9 29.0%
  • No.6

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Name
Alex
Edit My Images
No
I'm putting my neck on the line a bit here by saying what I say in the title, but when I saw the scene, when on hol in Wales recently, I had to go back again and again to snap it. I'm really interested in getting some critique on the scene as a whole, and have included a few versions to see which one is liked the most. Feel free to vote on more than one if you want, or none at all if you're not impressed!

Thanks in advance of any comments/critique or for your opinion via the poll.

No.1

Try 1 by rusticalex, on Flickr

No.2

Try 2 by rusticalex, on Flickr

No.3

Try 3 by rusticalex, on Flickr

No.4

Try 4 by rusticalex, on Flickr

No.5

Try 5 by rusticalex, on Flickr

No. 6

Try 6 by rusticalex, on Flickr

Prefer 1 for the processing and I think the boy and girl looks to set up as in they seem to young for the scene. Maybe an old lady with a shopping bag etc would have set the scene for the age of the shop and telephone box.
Like no1 as it is, maybe a bit more contrast and sharpening to give it a bit more pop.
Nice find as well:) you were right to revisit it.

Number 5 for me, I am a real fan of the E6-C41 cross processed look!, Very nice shot indeed.

No.1 for the processing but no.5 because the children add that bit of extra interest in the scene.

No.1 for me too. I don't care for the PP on any of the others, sorry.

3 for the processing but 5 because of the 2 children

Thanks for the comments and votes everyone. 4 is my favourite, but I'm also going to include a very minimally processed one (just sharpened, and a little cropped) with my kiddies in, so please let me know how this one compares with the others. After all, I'll be putting one of these forward into my photography club's comp with unrealistically high hopes :wacky:

Unprocessed by rusticalex, on Flickr

Back