Post A Triptych.

Okay, had a try at this using cowasaki's excellent script...
One problem though. As I have cropped all three pictures to different sizes, i tried to resize all to the same height, however wehn the script pulls them in they seem to revert back to three different heights, as such ...
3896119251_6d57a10309_o.jpg

Without knowing about the script, can I resize the images in photoshop one layer at a time without altering the other layers ?

Sorry, did mean to add there are some great examples on here, three great pictures for the price of one !

Okay, had a try at this using cowasaki's excellent script...
One problem though. As I have cropped all three pictures to different sizes, i tried to resize all to the same height, however wehn the script pulls them in they seem to revert back to three different heights, as such ...

Without knowing about the script, can I resize the images in photoshop one layer at a time without altering the other layers ?

The script is only really designed to use images of the same shape I would need to rewrite chunks of it to do anything else. The main problem is that I have taken the script much further now and it allows any number of images in the x and y axis so it would have to calculate the size of the largest one whilst keeping them all the same dimensions then place them on the final image by calculating the centre points. The problem with that is that it looks crap! That was the first idea I had about placement :)

The best thing to do in use the crop tool to cut them to exactly the size dimensions then save them into a new directory.

Last edited:
Thanks cowasaki, you have spent time and done an excellent job on this already. What I really need to do is learn photoshop and stop looking for shortcuts !

These tryptics are getting better and better - the diving Kingfishers, the colours of the white bird fish flipping and the Bullfinch, the presentation of the seagulls - these would all look great on the wall and these are just the ones I remember from skipping though the thread.

This is one I originally did for a POTY and then used something else
tpcomp1.09.jpg

A bit rough and ready so apologies

Rupells Griffon Vulture

3932917666_e146d29017.jpg

Heres my effort with swans, taken early evening, but loved the idea of the triptych and they are about the only birds I have got...lol

Triptych.jpg

Another attempt from me, thanks for looking C&C welcome.

Triptych.jpg

Holy thread revival! :D

Some great ones posted. (y)

Very nice, and as much as I like cats. Get it out the bird forum before feathers start flying. :puke::puke: :LOL::LOL:

Thanks for the script download Cowasaki :)

Here's my first attempt.

Edit :- Ooops it contained a piccy I entered in the comp, so rather than compromise it, I'll delete this one.

Last edited:
Back