Post any of your favourite Pics, that was not done on a Professional camera!

Edit My Images
Yes
Post any of your favourite Pics, that were not done on a Professional camera!

No SLR, DSLR, Medium format or any professional type camera!

It can be a point and shoot, iphone, phone... anything other than a professional camera, tell us what you like about it and why !

Anger
by Morro Fenrir, on Flickr

This is a photo I did with my left hand (I'm right handed) on a little compact sony camera, of a rather angry tree boa, whilst holding him at arms length on a hook with my right hand

for a point and shoot, and considering the circumstances, I was happy with how it came out, it wasn't perfect but it captured the moment and his angry face, and I was very happy. especially the water dripping from his chin, and the flashed out eye give him a satanic appearance !:)

Share Yours below !

Last edited:
from my Samsung Note phone, Mr Blue, just chillin....

BmKBH-YIMAA9tzY.jpg

Ditto, same phone, this cat is now MUCH bigger, and MUCH MUCH hairier as per the next phone photo...

December
BboPYWdIMAA_VPk.jpg

April
BmO1nSnIYAABjtq.jpg

And no, not sure which feline photo is my favourite ;)

Taken with an ancient Sony dsc-p72 3.2MP compact. This was taken in Krakow, just a shame it was before i got into photography :( Despite it's low spec it had a built in optical viewfinder!

Last edited:
One of my eldest daughter taken good few years ago - taken playing in a tunnel at the Sligachan Hotel on Skye.

It's nothing great but a very special memory for me as things were bad for her and it was the first time in ages I'd seen her able to let loose and enjoy herself.

IMG_0128_filtered by dinners85, on Flickr

Last edited:
I don't own a camera phone or a compact but I am bowled over by some those images, keep them coming.

Back