Post Your best 2011 shot thread

Neil B

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Thought it would be good to have a " 1 best shot 2011" for the bird section :thinking:
Been some fantastic images on here this year and would be good to get them all on one thread (y)

Ok I will offer a start. My best from my first year photographing birds.

cfe780d8.jpg

No to the stunning standard already posted here but I don't spend as much time taking pictures of birds and the residents of this section so I wouldn't expect to be as good as you lot (y)

CLEARED TO LAND by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

ok,here's my effort:

lll.jpg

Well I put this one up in another thread as being one of my best shots, mainly as it was the best Nuthatch shot to date. There would probably be a couple more shots for various reasons.

IMG_0679.jpg

Ignore move along............

Had a great time this year following Barn owls and watching for flight paths with some nice light on them. Barn owl watching = addictive :)

5556726122_b8f0358f36_b.jpg
[/url] Barn Owl by Neil Brimacombe, on Flickr[/IMG]

Great quality shots in this thread :clap:

I did quite liked this one of a heron with its captured perch taken at Bushy Park.

6247326575_e52bf33958_b.jpg

Great thread :clap:

Hard to judge "best" shot, but this Sand Martin is one of my favourites.

IMG_2774cb.jpg

Just liked the composition of this one

Barn_Owl2.JPG
[/IMG]

Some crackers posted. Love the light on the dozing barn owl - you just wouldn't want to wake it. Not taken many birds this year, but I'll chip in with this one...

3119.jpg

Col

This has to be mine nuthatch in my garden hope to improve for next year

IMG_1662 (Large) by RD400e, on Flickr

Highlight of the year for me was getting to spend time photographing the Redstart .

Redstart-2011.jpg

Mine.

InternationalFalconaryPeregrines.jpg

Back