post your favourite driver/rider shot

this would be my fave

gp3259_20090328_1356335915.jpg

Sebastein Loeb Le Mans 2006

I was there the year after! I'm so gutted I didn't get to go this year... :(

Great shot but looks more like Eddie Irvine?

(not that I'm doubting you but if it came up in a picture round at the pub quiz, I'd be very wrong ;-)

Ok here's my first ever attempt at a driver portrait.

I took this of Tom Chilton just after a dissapointing qualifying session for the BTCC at Thruxton last month.

Things haven't been going too well for him so far this season and I think this image sort of conveys that in his expression. I hope you like it.

img_9827.jpg

Regards

keith

Alonso @ last year's June Silverstone F1 test.
Taken after He "parked" his Renault in front of the BRDC stands

DS3_0364.jpg

80% crop Exif: Canon EOS 1Ds MKIII EF 500mm f/4 L IS ISO 400, f/4.5, 1/3200, +0.7ec hand held

Ryan Farquhar taking some well earned treatment during his 10 races at Olivers Mount on the saturday

DSC_1892.JPG

I know its an old thread, but I've only just joined (thats my excuse), some excellent pics here.
Here's a few from the BTCC 09 at Silverstone:-
Racing has it perks I guess-Rob Collard
1-10.jpg

What was in that cup?-Anthony Reid
2-7.jpg

Just as serious signing as racing-Matt Neal, Fabrizio Geo, Andrew Jordan
3-6.jpg

This is mine. Mansell sitting patiently is his GP Masters car in the Silverstone garage in 2006 while they tried to figure out why his car was handling like a piece of crap! Turned out to be a broken driveshaft. I was wetting myself at this point as i just couldnt believe the position I was in. Needless to say none of us should have been in the pitlane but there was no-one to stop us and we eventually got kicked out only to return later! Hell if you dont try...

4162992647_5ca9d7156e_o.jpg

s.jpg

4 times back to back european top fuel champion Andy Carter

Last edited:
Seen as my other image has died for some reason, here is my new one. Mr Steve Plater at Oulton Park during the final BSB round of 2009.

3996856026_2b12f4d216_o.jpg

Back