Beginner Postiung photo's

What is you photo site?
Most people here I think use Flickr these days, but you can post a link to an image pretty much anywhere by using the Insert Link option when you are composing a post. Otherwise export an image that is no more than 500kb in size and longest edge <=1024 px from your software and insert as an image in the post

What is you photo site?
Most people here I think use Flickr these days, but you can post a link to an image pretty much anywhere by using the Insert Link option when you are composing a post. Otherwise export an image that is no more than 500kb in size and longest edge <=1024 px from your software and insert as an image in the post
Thank you. I'll try that!

OOPS!

Last edited:

"We searched high and low, but we couldn’t find the page you're looking for. It may have been moved or deleted, or may never have existed at all."​

I did exactly what gramps suggested pulling your image from imgur and it worked., like it did for him, but your last attempt seems to point to non-existent images as he also said.

DSC_5133 (4).JPGTry again. Can't see a red arrow anywhere.

ktfSxtxt.jpg

Well shoot! Can't see the red errow but hit edit and the photo comes up!

Not sure how I did this?

Last edited:
One more time. If this works, I didn't take it. Pup out of my male, Stormy.

Attachments

• Craig O'Brine's ruby (2).jpg
    Craig O'Brine's ruby (2).jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Boy I'm on a roll now! Picture I took years ago in Northern Californis and framed with old barn wood. Don't shoot with a flash to well in the house!

1684946985522.jpeg

Back