NSFW POTN

Neil B

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Anyone else ever been banned because they could not put up with reading anymore of that yankee crap and telling them so :thinking: :rolleyes:

Any particular section? I like a good laugh. :)

Anyone else ever been banned because they could not put up with reading anymore of that yankee crap and telling them so :thinking: :rolleyes:

What you on about dude:D

It is what it is, Mr B. Just suck it up.

I have no idea what I've been banned for, nobody ever has the courtesy to tell you why other than a contravention of Forum rules.:rolleyes:

I have no idea what I've been banned for, nobody ever has the courtesy to tell you why other than a contravention of Forum rules.:rolleyes:
Funny you should say that. I had a look at some of the bird shots, and the fantastic comments, and my fist thought was......Brash would have a field day in here! :LOL:

Funny you should say that. I had a look at some of the bird shots, and the fantastic comments, and my fist thought was......Brash would have a field day in here! :LOL:
Yeh, you can post any old crap in there and you'll get "ooooh that's a cracker" "great shot mate," and all that guff.:rolleyes: Folk should get banned for posting such utter nonsense half the time. It helps no-one.

It may have been this comment that brought about the ban hammer,and I quote,

Wait until all those stupid f***in yanks work out it's a old 7d shot

and let them carry on blowing hot air up their fat arses.

No wonder everyone hates the stupid f***wits.

It may have been this comment that brought about the ban hammer,and I quote,

Wait until all those stupid f***in yanks work out it's a old 7d shot

and let them carry on blowing hot air up their fat arses.

No wonder everyone hates the stupid f***wits.
Brash or Neil?

That's a beautiful comment. Thanks for making me laugh :D

It wasnt POTN but i got banned from another american site after a slight contretemps, which ended with

Him "you f*****g limeys don' know s*** - remember the war of 1812"
Me (being deliberately obtuse) " Whats war between the french and the russians got to do with anything ?"
Him " not that one, you know the war of independence where we kicked your arses"
me " The war of independence ended in 1783 you f***nut , we won the war of 1812 which is why canadians are slightly better educated than you are.."

I think I might like this thread, I have plenty too say. But I think I will read only and not contribute, just in case I get banned :rolleyes:

An American using the word "arses". That's a rarity in itself.

He probably said 'ass' - i'm paraphrasing anyway - I have a good memory but i don't gurantee comple accuracy on some throwaway insult from a couple of years ago

Yeh, you can post any old crap in there and you'll get "ooooh that's a cracker" "great shot mate," and all that guff.:rolleyes: Folk should get banned for posting such utter nonsense half the time. It helps no-one.

Exactly the discussion that's going on in a s***ebook group I'm in.

Exactly the discussion that's going on in a s***ebook group I'm in.

Thank f*** I don't do face@rce ot titter. There's enough lemons on the few social media platforms I'm on without having to put up with the effin zoomers on there as well.

Back