[POTY] Round 1 - August - "Outside" - Round Closed

Done.

Changed the type of gallery to a contest, instead of a gallery, which changes the default number of images shown.

You can now see all the entries on page 1. However, there is a notice about voting not being open..That's just the gallery software voting feature.....So ignore that message until I get chance to remove it :)

Regards

Sorry mate, I've not managed to confirm all the voting by return PM yet..I do promise to do it this evening though. Alot of votes in, alot of entries, so keep those votes coming people!

I shall start tallying up and replying now :)

Pah! A standard response...

Votes recieved and entered into the scoring system.

Thanks for voting

And if you were one of those entrants...good luck!

Regards
Marcel

I mean... I expected a little more of a personal response! Guess we're not THAT special after all! :LOL: ;)

All votes recieved, have been replied to by PM, so if I haven't replied to you, then I haven't recieved your votes :)

And if I have replied to you, I apologise for the evidently copy pasted generic reply. There have been alot of votes coming in, and it wouldnt have been easy to personally type out a reply to every single one :)

Kind Regards

Edit : Just noticed your reply Catdaddy....:LOL: Sorry about that mate, (Explanation above)
gowaaan is it a good excuse? Or do I have to think of another? :D

Oh go on then. Hahahaha!

Voting ends at midnight tonight. If I'm still awake (which is more than likely)
I shall post the winning thread shortly after.

Failing that I'll post the winner up after I've done the school run tomorrow morning :)

Don't forget Round 2 is open and the theme is Black & White, so get your thinking caps on people :)

Back