Power to the people!

S

stepheno

Ferrybridge power station in Yorkshire, thought it worth a stop on the way back from a meeting this ava. TFL and crit, comments welcome.

ferrybridge.jpg

regards

Nice composition. I guess its also a perfect example of how much you can do with grey;)

I like it, especially with the dramatic swirls of steam.

:thumb:

Thank you for the feedback barry, Warspite, appreciated.

regards

Great shot! I'd want a bit more contrast in it, but it's a cracker - a powerful shot, and the strong diagonal works really well. :)

Cracking shot. Having looked at Levels you could do with pulling the right slider in towards middle & then moving centre slider to compensate to get more contrast & colour saturation.

great pic, but think the same ,just a tweak of the levels to give more umph. IMO :thumb:

Thanks guys. It feels good to know you've got one right now and then

DJW said:
Cracking shot. Having looked at Levels you could do with pulling the right slider in towards middle & then moving centre slider to compensate to get more contrast & colour saturation.

It's funny you should say that because I always forget about the middle slider - I'll try that, thanks.

regards

Good shot that I too think would good in mono. Power stations always remind me of home - there seems to be lots in Yorkshire, and hardly any down here in the south.

Back