Answered Prefix

Edit My Images
Yes
I was unsure where to put this, so apologies if it's in the wrong forum.

I have no idea what it would involve but isn't it about time we had a prefix 'Just sharing'? Or maybe give people the option to post 'Just sharing' in the title?

I don't frequent many other areas of the forum much, spending most of my time in the bird section, but it seems quite obvious asking and offering critique is becoming a thing of the past. Even posting the technical details rarely happens these days. At least having the option available would certainly make things a lot clearer.

Cheers, Phil

Last edited:
There is nothing to stop people adding no critique required to the title,
but actually the photo's for pleasure forum is the dedicated "No critique" forum
Untitled-1.jpg

I don't frequent many other areas of the forum much, spending most of my time in the bird section,
And this is what we are trying to encourage, people leaving their favourite forum, with challenges, yearly, or just a "on the day themed" challange.
If people aren't giving critique then I see no point in having a no critique button.
But if your look in the bird section drop down prefixes you will see there is one for critique.
Maybe members should be encouraged to use this one more.

Yes, I was aware that Photos for Pleasure was the forum for posting when no crit is required. I suppose I was trying to help the ones wanting to post photos of birds that didn't want crit.

I've leant so much from here in my 10yrs, not just from receiving crit but reading what crit others had to offer to photos.

Never mind Chris, I was more thinking aloud. I suppose the way to go is just have 'Great shot' on copy and paste and keep 99% of posters happy just like Flickr of Farse Book ;):)

Great shot' on copy and paste and keep 99% of posters happy just like Flickr of Farse Book ;):)
Unfortunately Phil many forums are like that these days, if I could do something about it, I would, but I guess social media, is bigger than me :D

Back