Pressure pads for tripping camera?

Edit My Images
No
Hi,
Does anyone know if anyone makes a pressure pad trigger for cameras ( trips camera when something steps on it)
I had one years ago but want a new one to work with my d1mk2.
Cheers
Brian

I haven't heard of anything, but I don't think it would be too hard to make! If you have a spare remote release I'm sure you could chop it up and make something without too much hassle? It's a possibility anyway if there's nothing on the market!

Chris

Aye I have a couple knocking about, I have some old photo's taken using a pressure pad many years ago which i buried just under the muck and got a cracking shot of a wild boar, so fancy having another go using digital cameras (bit cheaper than film)
Cheers
Brian

If you still can, watch The One Show on BBC iPlayer from Monday...it had a handy tip in there for making one using an old video case :)

If you still can, watch The One Show on BBC iPlayer from Monday...it had a handy tip in there for making one using an old video case :)
Cheers! will do, Last year I did some aerial photography (only 30') using some helium balloons/Canon 350d and remote trigger and it actually worked!Just remember to tie some string on it or keep an airgun handy LoL Guess who watched Blue Peter
Brian

Cheers! will do, Last year I did some aerial photography (only 30') using some helium balloons/Canon 350d and remote trigger and it actually worked!Just remember to tie some string on it or keep an airgun handy LoL Guess who watched Blue Peter
Brian

:LOL: It reminds me of the promo video that came on my K750i phone, it showed them attaching one to a kite and filming when they sent it up! I didn't think people actually did it :D

I won't mention my radio controlled Bigfoot truck complete with cuddly toy and hidden video camera LoL worked fine until a crow took a disliking for it LoL
Next its a radio controlled rock complete with stuffed Oystercatcher on top...................

Back