Print Exchange

We have 17 printers signed up, an excellent response.

Last call if anyone else fancies a go, details to me by end of the 11th please.

Happy to send 2 prints out if you get an odd number :)

Thanks Ian, but in my mind (admittedly not the sanest place in the world) I think it works with odd or even numbers.
Because its a random draw rather than a pairing we should be fine with 17.
Just did a trial draw and all seems fine, but if i'm wrong I will take you up on your kind offer

Thanks Ian, but in my mind (admittedly not the sanest place in the world) I think it works with odd or even numbers.
Because its a random draw rather than a pairing we should be fine with 17.
Just did a trial draw and all seems fine, but if i'm wrong I will take you up on your kind offer

Random draw works, as you are just sending a print to another member of the group, as opposed to a print exchange where everybody is paired and exchanges prints within that pair.

I expect to see an FA Cup style Ball selection from a bag...................................... :ROFLMAO:

In fact that will work really well, as the next ball out receives the print from the previous ball :wideyed:

Last edited:
Random draw works, as you are just sending a print to another member of the group, as opposed to a print exchange where everybody is paired and exchanges prints within that pair.

I expect to see an FA Cup style Ball selection from a bag...................................... :ROFLMAO:

In fact that will work really well, as the next ball out receives the print from the previous ball :wideyed:

I fear your expectation will end in disappointment.

Torn up bits of paper that my missus picks out of a bowl will be more like it.

Last edited:
Back