Print from camera phone pic - any prep?

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello there

I am brand new to this forum. Apologies if this question has been asked elsewhere. I am looking to have a camera phone pic made into a print for framing from an online facility. Are there any recommendations or amending of the image that would allow for the best quality print. I appreciate that there are probably a fair few factors here. I am not too bothered about tweaking the photo vis a vis Photoshop etc., but at the same time I want to ensure that it isn't a waste of time, especially as I will be looking for a print of maybe A4 size or thereabouts.

Many thanks in advance for any input with this.

If you can see it on a bigger screen than your phone, it is useful to check the detail, but I have had plenty of photos printed from my iPhone to bigger than A4 size and they have been fine - I usually just use the "magic wand" button in the photos app to auto enhance the image.

I'd just bite the bullet and get an A4 print done as a "proof of concept". If it looks good enough in the hand, it'll be fine in a frame on the wall.

As lewis said try it on a bigger screen first to make sure you are happy with it, If not you could always use The Snapseed mobile editing App to make some minor alterations and then again have a look on a bigger screen. Snapseed will just create another image and will not destroy the original and it is fairly easy to use compared to some editing software and it's free !

Back