Print on demand sites for selling pictures

Name
Adrian
Edit My Images
Yes
I have pictures for sale on Fine Art America( a few sales, quite profitable) and Photo4me. I have just uploaded my first pic onto Saatchi Art. Has anybody had any experience of selling through print on demand sites?

print on demand take out all the hassle .. but at a price, you dont have to deal with refunds, printing, customers etc etc, but you only get a percentage of the sale and may find your being short changed. however they are easy money for little work, ive had around 50 sales on redbubble and about 25-30 on P4M ( plus a few sales on other sites like zazzle, fineart america, picfair, untapped source etc ) in total ive netted around £2000 pocket money to spend on goodies just by uploading a few images. some people have great success, some people can have 100's of images and never sell. alot of it is luck of the draw but good promotion and keywording really help ( twitter, fb and other social media ) .

Wow, i've just sold one on Redbubble, (£16.85p)i forgot i even had an account this was a bolt out the blue. After reading your post Dean, i shall spend lots of time uploading, thanks for posting.

Back