Print, Presentation, Publish, Publication, which word??

Name
John 'Jack'
Edit My Images
No
On a website, I am trying to create different gallery folders, which will display various graphic design works I did. They are grouped according to the subject.

I've got Media Cover Designs which will mainly be book cover designs, DVD case covers, and so on.
I've got Packaging Designs, which as the name imply, would have photos showcase mock-up packages, or packages in layout format.

I want to create a third folder, which should showcase my examples of creating magazine layouts, magazine items, adverts, posters, calendars, tickets, and many stuff like that.

It would be a bit of a mouthful to give a folder name like "Magazines, Adverts, Posters, etc."

So I thought of using the word Print, but also thought of Publish and there are other different words. Which would you consider more suitable?

I thought not to use words like Publication so not to confuse people in thinking that my works had been published. But they are supposed to showcase my mock-up works related to publishing.

Would any of you think it is better to call this folder Print? Any other better suggestion?

I might be tempted to call it 'page layout design', or just 'page design', or 'page layout'. Then have sub-headings somewhere that would provide search engine keywords (these would also be in the page code headers)?

The architecture of communication (as for web sites / pages) is a craft in its own right.

@droj: What do you think of just "layout design", as it may include posters, business cards, flyers, etc.?

Yes, on reflection that sounds good, despite not being a popularly-heard phrase.

Back