Printer help required

Edit My Images
Yes
I have realised I no longer want the ability to print straight to my cd/dvd discs anymore.
I loved my Canon Pixma 4000 but it died.
I then purchased the epson r265, good little printer but not very economic at all.
What I need is a printer for every day stuff, work billheads invoices etc, and maybe the odd photo.
Are laser printers economic ? or could someone suggest something else ?
Thanks

lasers cant produce the quality for photos, and would also work out really expensive on photos.
From experience I would say lasers are dearer to run but on text and basic graphics give better results
But dont forget with a laser you dont only buy toners you also need fusers and opc belts now and then which a really expensive

Thanks, am now looking for inkjet printer :) cheap reliable and economic. :)

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!

For photo work, yes you do need an inkspit printer. But for everything else, get a laser or phaser. They work out far cheaper over the life of the printer. The consumables may appear to cost more but they last much much longer and there is far less wastage. The printers themselves are also more robust and last longer.

Could you recommend one toblue4u. that isn't gonna give my missus another heart attack :)

Shorn what is it about the Epson that's expensive? you're not buying genuine inks are you??

Yes steep, I have bought inks from choice stationary, and ukdvdr, then when I get them I am told if my printer was made after march of this year their inks ar INCOMOATABLE, wont be getting any in for 3 weeks that are now compatable :(

hhmm, checked with Ink Emporium and they too only have genuine carts for this model, I can see how that would get to be expensive :(

Steep, good news, just been on the phone with choice stationary and the new compats for the newer R265 are arriving the end of the month. :)

Scraggs, when you load the inks in the printer refuses to acknowledge them :)

Back