Beginner Printing (Canvas/Prints)

Name
Nathan
Edit My Images
No
Hi folks,

I am a few months into my photography journey. To my delight a few people have asked me if I could do them a canvas or a print for some of the photos I have taken.

What's the best way to go about this? Is there a particular website to use for the best quality? Who are the reliable companies who you have had the best experience with? Is there a website that you can display your photos and people can browse to purchase?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Nathan

I, like a number of other members here, have just had a canvas done by Trade Canvas Prints (member here @Tradecanvasprint ) and was very pleased with the result. Excellent quality, very reasonable price and with prompt, well packed delivery - they offer a 10% discount to TP members too.

Dedicated thread here:-

I, like a number of other members here, have just had a canvas done by Trade Canvas Prints (member here @Tradecanvasprint ) and was very pleased with the result. Excellent quality, very reasonable price and with prompt, well packed delivery - they offer a 10% discount to TP members too.

Dedicated thread here:-

Thank you. Will check them out.

Red43 on Facebook. He’s (Matt Stillwell) is a lovely, knowledgable guy. MDF or aluminium is much better than canvas imho.

My prints and canvasses have all been done by Trade Canvas Prints and were all excellent quality, service and speed

Just be careful you go to the .co.uk site

10% offer is great too.

Back