Printing

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
I know the original image isn't amazing but someone requested it as a print. Am I right to be furious at this? Excuse the blurs.

Original image:

What the printer returned. The print is A1 landscape, which I chose, the image is wide. Fair enough if you can't get it to fit, email me.

Last edited:
If you've supplied a panoramic image to an A1 landscape print, then they will just do best fit. Unfortunately most printers will specify in T&C's that it's up to you to ensure the fit is correct. It all depends on what you supplied and what was requested and what the T&C's say.

What was you expecting to see? Without having some kind of top and bottom border to the image there's not much that could be done.

Next time order the correct size.

Ok thanks for your replies. You are right I shoudn't have ordered on A1, so i'll sholder part of the blame on that one.

It does say they'll email if there is a poor fit or if there is excessive crop. A0 is the widest standard frame size they offer, which is still a lot squarer than I envisaged, so its not as if I could ordered a panaramic style frame off the bat.

They offered a reprint at difference cost, which is actually quite generous all things considered.

Last edited:
Ok thanks for your replies. You are right I shoudn't have ordered on A1, so i'll sholder part of the blame on that one.

It does say they'll email if there is a poor fit or if there is excessive crop. A0 is the widest standard frame size they offer, which is still a lot squarer than I envisaged, so its not as if I could ordered a panaramic style frame off the bat.

They offered a reprint at difference cost, which is actually quite generous all things considered.
If you want a canvas or print in actual panoramic I'm sure I could do it for a reasonable price.

Back