PRIZE COMPETITION now closed new one started

karate cat!

672394582_zsjjo-L.jpg

It's too big my friend! 600pixels along the longest length. Quick! or the mods will shout at you!!

I'll give this a go too. One I took a few weeks ago - I'm not sure I've got the hang of the file sizing so apologies in advance if it is wrong!!

Sorry I can't upload it at all (but I don't know why??!!) - please use the link

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43265397@N02/3984439695/?eOrig=3984431447

This is the code you need to paste in the upload box. http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2480/3984439695_f191830e6c.jpg. Right click on the pic in flikr, click on 'properties' and its in there.

Thanks Wontolla. Here's my effort and I'm sure the sizing is correct - please let me know if I have managed to completely mess it up!!

3987673645_a8c9ba6084.jpg

Yes, this was taken in the toilets at the local club

Why would anyone take a camera into the toilets? just ran through my mind!! :D

i was taking pictures of an event, and went to take a ****...

cant be expected to leave my equipment on the floor surrounded by a load of people i dont know !

Thanks very much to everyone who entered. This is by far the best competition I have run yet. It is going to be VERY DIFFICULT to pick a winner amongst all these great entries. I am asking 4 or 5 people not associated with the competition to pick 3 images. After I have all choices a winner will be picked. I have 3 in mind already. Winner will be announced tomorrow evening.
Regards Ian.

good luck to everyone. fingers crossed !

Doesn't someone say that when they draw the lottery? I've never won that yet! :)

never mind mate! gives us a better chance!! :D
just come back with loadsa pics of AOTN! had a great 6 day hol up in the NE.
must get some proccesed for the next comp!!

Phew! I am picking 2 winners as the quality of entries were awesome. I have to count votes and will post within 30 minutes

THIS AND NEXT IMAGE ARE WINNERS CONGRATULATIONS, very tough but had 6 different people choose their 6 favourite and these 2 images were most popular. Thanks very much to all entries, best competition yet. I will get 3 themes from each winner and will pick one and start next prize competition tomorrow. Regards Ian.
1 from me.
3668274639_61d83cf2eb_o.jpg

Congrats to the winners and thanks to Ian for running the competition. I'm looking forward to the next one :)

well done to the winners, two very good pictures.. looking forward to the next one :)

Congratulations to both winners - both well deserved:clap::clap:

I have 3 themes from Alby, just waiting on Stevie getting back to me and I will start new competition. Ian.

Well done to the winners.. excellent images. Thanks for the comp Ian. I'll look forward to the next one.

Thanks Ian for voting mind and whoever else it was and for the congrats too, I was on my way back from London when I noticed I had won and am well chuffed looking at the competition, some stunning shots by all of you and I wouldn't have liked to have been a judge. ;)

Back